Monday, March 5, 2007


So above you will find yourself looking at the ocean surrounding Cozumel, Mexico. Yes I took these, and No you will not see me in any photos - Why You Ask? Cuz well I'm reminded constantly by my hubby - that everything put on here, well the world see's:) and if I choose to ever run for office - well let's not go there....no one wants to see me in a bathing suit:) lol

So you will have to believe me when I tell you that I was there - yep Mexico.

And well my Spanish Highschool Teacher would be not be proud.......
sorry Mrs. Lane - at no time did I stand on a pedestal and preach from Psalm 23 - the only remainder of spanish in my head......but let me just leave you with this bit of advice - maybe you should have taught me "Where's the Bathroom?" - which I could have used:) but no - you taught us Bible verses......."just incase" we ever go there.





No comments: