Sunday, March 25, 2007

personalities

i am learning i am a people pleaser - i try to go out of my way to
please nearly everyone or anyone - when i say i'm gonna do something, i'll try
to double the effort in doing it.

and because of that, i'm continually disappointed that other people are NOT like me.
they say they will do something, they drop the ball, they choose not to show up,
they give an excuse, or forget to care at all - of course my A personality takes it personally
i blow, i fume, i scream at anyone who gets in my way --- knowing full well, other's are not
like me - they don't put a 110% into "everything"......nope they're not like me.


why can't they be?

3 comments:

Patric (formerly content) said...

don't like being in charge huh? people are always quitting in the church atmosphere, not really sure why. but my mother could never find people to do things...

Emilia Thee Great said...

I like to put in great effort into what I do so I hardly do anything, I've gotten pretty good at saying no over the past two years. I hope you can find people who can not only say yes, but also no, it is easier to work with commited people or uncommited people, not the wishy washy kind, they're impossible.

Penny said...

I was going to comment but then decided I didn't really have the time. I see you have others who have stepped up and commented so you didn't really need my comment anyway.