Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Crazy

Ok, so I have a question to ask to someone, well you know that "person" "out there" everyone asks questions to, the one who may know everything..lol. Anyways it's a perfectly good question..so here we go...

Why does Disney offer great discounts to Florida residents? I mean hello? Who are we, ya know the ones that live 28 hours away, who have to pay additional money just for airfare???
That, on NO level, makesany sense - at all!!

But that's not the question...

Why, oh why can I not get a great deal on a vacation, oh I don't know - right in my own state - yeah, like Florida residents have in theirs?? Hmmm??
AND furthermore - why the heck does it cost over 200.00 to stay DURING THE WEEK, for ONE night at a waterpark in the dells....did I mention ONE NIGHT!!....IN WINTER!!!
Ok, yeah, they give me the entertainment of the waterpark, but that's it....just a room a bed and day of watery fun (can anyone say, local ymca?) -- but I can FLY...kay get this...

I can FLY to Florida for under 150.00!!!!

Does that make sense? To anyone??

So I have decided that anyone who goes to these waterparks that are over 200.00 in the PEAK of Winter and over 400.00 in the PEAK of summer -- Crazy. Yep I said it -- why oh why would you put yourself through the ringer of that much money PER NIGHT

......go take your money to the people in Florida -- apparently they need it more, cuz they are lowering prices for their own citizens just to get them in the gate.

And there's my piece on the Travel Woes of Today!

No comments: