Friday, February 3, 2012

Feb 2011


Ah, I start this month with a saddened heart.
There has been many deaths in our lives here in WI - both for our family, but friends too. Seems every few weeks there is another.

Today the body of 1Lt David Johnson will be coming back home to WI. I am honored to have known this great guy. He was just a teen when Dan & I came to our church, and started working with the teens. David was just an awesome guy, could make me laugh at the most chaotic and frustrating moments. Really can't believe he's gone. His family our great friends of ours, and when you know the family, your heart just breaks seeing them in pain.

See you one day, David.

1Lt David Johnson
K.I.A.
1-25-12


going to watch his body be brought back home
a sad time to see this happening to our dear friends
a beautiful thought that he is truly Home
but honored to stand and watch, honored to have known him

No comments: