Monday, March 5, 2012

ARG.

Littlest of my princess' has sure been giving me a run for, well, the tissues!! Out of dire frustration - every day - we are still plugging away at nursing.
Yeah she is going through a bit of a nursing strike, as some call it. Though - she does have thrush on the inside of both cheeks, and my milk quantity isn't quite up to par, and she's kinda teething we think --but, she is going to be 3 months soon & nursing isn't new to her anymore.
So through daily tears and frustration we plug forward and onward. (why tears? well until you are holding your own child, while she is screaming and wanting the one thing you have, but can't give her -- or that you have and she won't take...well don't ask) I could give up, but alas I have control issues...and darn it, I will not let this get the best of me, lol. (yeah I laugh now, cuz she's sleeping).

On a completely other side of my mind is all the other ponders of my world.

Pinterest

Say what you will but there are some grand and wonderful things about it. Such as, I found this marvelous book....which led me to the woman's blog...which then I just had to buy the book.
Hmmm I will let you know my thoughts in the future.





No comments: