Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ahhhh

i always seem to be looking for time & energy
starting to think i need to be better at the time given

hubby and i just got back from our anniversary trip in bahamas
such, SUCH a relaxing vaca
some travelers need to fill up their time with things to do, places to see
this trip was all about me, my honey, some sand, and island breeze
do nothing in the sun type of trip
and we had it

but that really is the feel of the islands
i was told the bahama's has a 3s policy
sit, stop, stay
yeah that pretty much covers it

it's slower, time is enjoyed
food is savored and drinks are sipped
ahhhhhh

i may have purchased a few souvenirs from the islands
but i have brought back something even better
a sense of "calm"
3 s
sit - stop - stay
ahhhh


~ purchased an ebook with some recipes - I'm on the search for something, anything that tasted as good as the Jerk Chicken Caesar Salad we had pool side...soo good! And I hate spice!  I will post when I get down with my first try - Blackened Fish (Tilapia not Whitey...us in the midwest have no idea how good fish can be!) - maybe cut open a coconut :)

No comments: