Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Write It Down


They say to write it down, that it can become possible..achievable..doable.
But really it's none of those, if you never "read" what you wrote down...if it's off on some pile, among-st everything else, taking up your life.

Well, I'm going to set a goal - small goal, simple..step by step. Writing it down, making myself walk past, read it and check it off..maybe just maybe I can accomplish that lil itty bitty step.

So when making a goal - why do some achieve it, and others don't? Priority.
And if the goal is to have better priorities...man you're in trouble.

 When you wake up in the morning, what's your first move..what's your priority..what's your goal?
Don't like what you are doing - change that one lil step, your #1...then possibly you can take out what bite out of the entire goal.


May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

No comments: