Tuesday, October 9, 2007

What shall one do on a Sept afternoon...

hmmm so the month of Sept 2007 - will be one I'll never forget.

On an afternoon in Sept I called the Dr.... "Why am i still bleeding after a month?"
After tests...I was surprised to find I was pregnant!! - Shockingly so! - Especially cuz of the blood I was having oh let's say for the past month before ...

couple days later - found that i had either miscarried or was miscarring...another schocker.
so, what does one do on a sept afternoon when an hour ago you were planning names - and now considering what went wrong?

oh but Sept wasn't done...

couple days later - they found that the baby (actually 2 cells, never multiplied past that) was lodged into my Fall tube on the right side .... Ecoptic.
Solution - surgery or a drug to disintegrate....-took the drug.

oh and yet Sept drifts on...

one week later after feeling pain - ultrasound says nope not gone yet...still there!

not 24 hours later - i was rushed to the ER.....

~ the final week of Sept....

Went in for surgery - my Fall tube burst and they had to go in and take it out. Was in the hospital for 24 hours recovering - and still feel the pain!

Does the days in Oct get better?...nope.
On Oct. 5th - i put myself in the ER for severe chest pain and hip pain....
after 3 exrays, Catscan, and blood taken - diagnosed with Pleurisy and Pinched nerves.


hmmm - so what should I have doen that one day in Sept - yep, i did the right thing.

No comments: