Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Celebrities of my Life...

I'm old enough to remember deaths of celebrities, P. Di for instance was of my generation, another being Mother Teresa. Since I was born in 1977 - I guess Elvis is part of that too - though never really new much of him, nor John Lennon which was another big deal around my birth.

Other celebrities have been more of a "huh, I've seen a few of their movies but they were never a need to see"

Then there's Heath Ledger -- His death actually stunned me, a bit. I use this pic cuz it is my favorite movie of his - I'm a huge Renn. fan.

Even though there is still so much NoOne knows -- he is missed, whether it was OD or accident or suicide --- missed you will be.
~ and it's sad to erase you from my top 5 list (see Friends episode)

No comments: