Monday, February 18, 2008

an alien in my home...

Dictionary.com has this for the first 2 definitions of Alien...
al·ien /ˈeɪlyən, ˈeɪliən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[eyl-yuhn, ey-lee-uhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1.
a resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization (distinguished from
citizen).
2.
a foreigner.



There is a being in my home now, something i swore i would never allow in my home, with my children, or even have them aware of it. Now their innocence was taken awhile ago - but misteriously they never ask about IT while we are in the confines of our safe home.

Zipping through the channels of the tv, i paused (unaware of what i was doing) over one of the channels that introduced this Alien to my children, or more so to my home.

The Big Purple Dino That Sings And Dances -- is now a staple in the Ganiere Home --- my little innocent children even asked if I would DVR it --- this is such a sad day for me.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I love you
You love me
We're a happy family
With a great big hug
and a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love Barney too!