Monday, October 11, 2010

Bit by Bit by Bit, another year comes.

Lil girl is all grown. Bitty lil thing - my Abi-licious:)

Luv having her to myself - that moment when the older ones are in school - and the bitty babes get to stay home with Mama:)

(Knock on wood) If another lil bit doesn't join us in the next year or so - I will get to have her to myself for sometime.

She moved into her tot bed, now that she's 2 -- and has fallen out (we guess) about 3 times, since we have found her sleeping on the floor.
Can't wait to get her into the bottom of the bunk -- and get that room and the "room" it has back!!

So, my lil 2 year old -- loves in order least to fav....
Princess' and calls them "prinsses"
Elmo & Abby - good equal footing, calls them "emo and ABBY" (with excitement!)
Dora & Pooh (and friends) - again a good equal footing, calls them "Ora" and "Poo"
but by far, no matter what in the world that she's upset or crying over
at the moment.....
Mickey Mouse (and friends) Conquer Her Heart - and calls him "MeeMow"
(kay that there right now is my fav thing she says:)

No comments: