Wednesday, October 17, 2012

baking yumminess!

I love baking, give me any excuse to spend a day in my kitchen, rolling dough, scooping cookies, crushing crackers - making the kitchen warm, cozy, and smelling wonderful!

Today I'm baking up a storm for a group coming to our youth group - I'm signed only for 1 batch of cookies and a batch of brownies....but that's no fun!!

So, my plan - cuz it's fall and you have to include apples!! - are these yummy cookies:
Apple Cookies!
and because everyone loves a good chocolate cookie:
Chocolate Cookie.

And my brownies - well, one pan just isn't enough, nor is just a box of mix...so, after owning many jelly-roll pans, gonna try Texas Sheet Cake!
Texas Sheet Cake


I will post pics at another time -- off to pull my first batch out of the oven!!

No comments: