Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Split/Personalities - Spaces

I admit it, there are two people in me. They fight now and then...but for the most part the same one always wins.
I like pretty, cutesy things: flowers, lace, fabrics, cores, vintage, girly, floral, feminine, etc.
I love, casual, lived in things: neutrals, blues, basic shapes, no patterns.
Guess which side wins? Not the pretty spaces, like this...


 
 
 


I wonder tho, if everyone is like this, having multiple likes vs loves in their surroundings. We have multiple rooms in our home, giving us multiple ways to play with what we like...does your home have a running theme, concept idea? All mine says is I have kids! No, really my home has different personalities, each room has a different style and look....I bet some designer could help me with that!!

Maybe it means I love alot of things. My neutral calm living room, my (future) primitive antique kitchen, my fall bathroom, my (future) royal bedroom. Each room has it's accessory...my living room has it's nautical & lighthouses. My kitchen has a beautiful deep red and sage color accented with a few apples. My bath, I add leaves and grasses from time to time, and well, my bedroom, let's just say the accent is everyone else's stuff and chaos. But it's home, and one day I hope the other personality in me is content with it.

No comments: