Thursday, February 25, 2010

3 lil words

there are 3 lil words driving me nuts lately -- i know it's not all her fault, i'm letting it happen....
i'm just not caring half the time.

N wants to do something
Mom says no
N says
"I'm just gonna"

now, to everyone else this is a control issue.......
N looking for her boots
Mom says what are you doing?
N says I'm going outside
Mom says, um, no your not
N says... "I'm just gonna"
> and you know what? She proceeded to just go outside.

yeah that happend when I just didn't care....I questioned myself....
is this a fight i want to have? do I really truely care if she goes outside?
no not really -- i gave her, her boundries and she went. When she came
back in she wanted Cocoa (now me as her mom, knows perfectly well that having cocoa is really
her true reason to go outside) I said no to the cocoa -- and said, 'girls who don't listen don't get to have cocoa.'
- yeah I was proud of myself - lol
to all the parents out there -- yes it was discussed that we need to learn to
ASK - and not just DO.

this happens a lot this past two weeks - with me sick...just not caring about all the lil arguements
we have.
I got to bite it in the butt soon -- or this could get out of a hand.....

~~~~yrs from now~~~~
Mom sees something in N's hand - long and white.
Mom says N what do you have there?
N says a cigerette
Mom says what are you doing with that?
N says smoking
Mom says Oh no your not
N says
"i'm just gonna"

No comments: