Tuesday, July 19, 2011

So, let's see... (April)

There's no big rock I've been living under, or some 3rd world country that I planted my behind in - just haven't been on here in what seems like A LONG TIME...a whole life time actually.

So, let's see what has happened since March...hmmm...

>Easter was good:) - Kids had a blast looking for their baskets again....I of course having to outdo myself every year stayed up - filling and primping something they will tear apart in 10 hours!!

>April 25 - My lil Big Girl - finally went into the big girl bed - and my DH accomplished something:) The bunk bed is up and enjoyed by both girls, and haven't had any falls (knock on the wood) yet.

>Had a great celebration for the England Wedding - with my girl friends....and yes fit back into a dress I haven't worn since before Tim:)

No comments: