Tuesday, July 19, 2011

July 19 - Baby update


So, decided not to find out the sex of this one, our last. It was soo much fun guessing and questioning during labor about Abi - no it wasn't fun being wrong tho!! But I think with the cold months ahead of me (they are coming right? As I sit here with 99.9 outside!!) I think it'll be one lil thing that will keep me going, to the finish line.

I'm trying to make this last prego time an enjoyable one, planning on doing a prego photo shoot - though I didn't with any of the others...like I had time for that! or money!!

Well I hit 18 weeks today - I think I'm going to start taking pics of my lil (actually HUGE) bump tonight...but if I get one on here, then I will have hit a goal - i
f not, well I do have a crazy life:)

Stats: gained 2lbs
HtBt: 153lbs
Bldpressure: 118/63

18wk baby (not mine):

No comments: