Tuesday, July 19, 2011

So, let's see... (May)

Darn it I'm determined to keep this going....it's like the crocheted blanket, I just never finish!!!

So for May 2011....

> Well for starters - I took a test on April 15th, not a handwritten test, or a driver's test, or even a personality test...nope this involved me and a stick....and a positive!

>May 1 - so we announced to the world..."So I guess we need a van"

>I also started a blog about the baby on thebump.com.....I'm on there as much as I'm on here!

>On a lighter side, in May Tim started soccer...for the 2nd time in his short life...this time, he enjoyed it, and has played every practice and game - without complaint!!

>I celebrated a birthday (not going in that:)...but my lil girl also turned 6 on May 21...with a princess celebration - and all her wonderful princess friends.

>May 26th - my first appt!!!

alas my crazy life.


No comments: