Tuesday, July 19, 2011

So, let's see... (June)

Oh those months, those were NOTHING...nope, nada, nuthin compared to JUNE...

> June 1 - last day of school, first day of CRAZINESS.

> June 2...amongst the crazy life - i get a huge bouquet of flowers...delivered...his goal was to show more romance:)

> June 6th...started wearing maternity, yeah...maternity -- only 1.5 months.

>great quote from Abi: (standing on a skateboard) "it not moving, i no, how to do it!"

was planning a scrapbook weekend with Lena...then:
> June 16th - went into the Dr for some pain issues around my belly..few hours later I was being prepped for Appendix surgery!!!!...that was a Thur (a day my dr doesn't work)
>One week later - went back to Dr becuz my stomach was covered in rashes....apparently I am now allergic to adhesive...who knew!! (also another day my dr wasn't working)
>One week later - went back to Dr rashes spread....but only on arms and knees and with a sunburn...so allergic to sun now??!!?? (also again a day my dr wasn't working)
...by the following week, my Dr and I decided to no longer leave my house on Thur - or I will need to get a pager just for her and me....either way July...all is well!!

No comments: