Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring, Easter, Family Fun


I love holidays, really I love any excuse to sit all morning perusing over magazines, cookbooks, and now the new obsession Pinterest to come up with many wonderful ideas and goodies. Easter is no different.

Been coming up with so many cute and adorable plans - well for over a month now! The girls dresses have been purchased from my favorite lil store - Lots for Tots - such cute adorable dresses!! And the basket (or this year's idea is bags) have been planned too!!
Now for the food goodies and treats for school...

This morning I came up this adorable (have I used that word too much?) blog, from well, another mom who is "That Mom"...you know the kind of mom who has homemade goodies and cute parties....the kind of mom I have become!!
I'm making this blog my new friend - well the writer that is:)
Check it out!!!


No comments: