Monday, May 6, 2013

My day....detailed

My day starts with me getting up in the morning around 6:30, and laying there till the alarm goes off at 6:45. I yell for my two older ones to get up by 6:50. I head to the living room and watch a bit of Goodmorning America.
Go through backpacks, agree on snack choices, sock choices, and hair/outfit choices...and out the door to school.
I head back home to chill for the day with my lil pumpkins. Breakfast for them, tea or coffee for me and we start our day.
Each day is different, today was a mix of catching up on my challenges and laundry .. The never ending chore in my life with 4.
Lunch is usually whatever is left in my fridge for the week of leftovers. My lil'st has a wonderful nap in the afternoon, and my 4 year old has the afternoon to be enchanted by her latest movie craze....today is Lemonade Mouth, which is nice cuz I like the movie also.
Soon we are off to pickup the older siblings, and head back, to work on homework, cleaning stations..greatest thing I ever thought of..and plan the dinner.
5pm is when I actually start dinner, and hopefull eating by 6:15.
After dinner is reading, some tv time, showers or baths..and then bedtime by 8.
Let's just say this is my fav time of day...most pple crash in the evening. Tho true, I love having adult time with my hubby..chillin, watching our shows, talking adult talk..no crying, whining, sippycups,  etc.

Oh the fun day of a SAHM!

No comments: