Wednesday, May 1, 2013

30days, 1month, one crazy lazy mom

May Day..a day of festivities, spring sunshine, love in the air..and in my home challenges.

This is also my birth month...this year  I'm turning 36..yikes! But to celebrate all that May is, I'm going to do a few challenges. What you say, again!?!
I know, I know...eventually, one day, perhaps this is the month....I will meet a challenge, and finish it!!!

Challenges for the month..
- Daily writing on my blog.
- Cleaning
- Photos of the kids..yep will be uploading them.
- Getting a dream I've had for years...up and running.
- Abs and workout


Yikes! That's a lot for an A.D.D. person, who can barely finish any "project" I have for myself.
Saw a post the other day...I'm OCD & ADD...I'm crazy organized but can't focus long enough to do it more than one day at a time, or even more than one hour!!

So, there's my first day challenge to write a bit about myself...I'm very organized and driven but...most of the times I get so bored and forgetful..that something else takes over my time.

Now, onto cleaning, perhaps sweat some, and take a pic or two....oooo what's that shiny thing?

No comments: