Monday, May 6, 2013

To like or dislike...

My second challenge was to wrote about things I like and dislike. Thinking I should start with the harder of the two choices....like.
That shouldn't be harder right? Well it is really..we often complain about everything we dislike around us, and rarely take the time to stop and smell the roses, so to speak..being thankful for the things we like. Now I am not going to list obvious things that come with life..spouse, children, etc
10 things I like...
Snickers, it really is the best candy bar
Pepsi, no soda is like it
Whoppers, one word..yum
Iris flowers, so unique and different
Journey, their music pulls me through decades, back to my childhood
French horn music, simple, bellowy greatness
Sleeping Beauty, my fav Disney gal
Fire & Ice roses, most beautiful roses
Books, I could get lost in B&N
Earrings, can not go out without them
Extra credit::: My Hair

Hmmmm now for 10 dislikes
Lying, biggest DISLIKE
Dishes, worst chore ever
Insecurity, all aspects; within myself or physically
Sour crout, like what the hec!!
Clutter, you'd have never thought, living with me
My feet, years of wear = pain
The Cold, nuff said
Lazy people, or better said lazy and don't care
Fear, I hate fearing the unknown
CORDS

Kay, kids that's it..my like and dislike list;)
Onto day 3...



No comments: