Monday, March 15, 2010

Yep, I'll take one. Thank You


Census 2010

This is not a rant about the Census. I personally think what ev. My local grocery store knows more about me and my home and my habits, then I ever thought anyone would want to know...so I'm not caring a whole lot about it - and I chuckle when I hear others ranting about "Big Brother".


Why the blog?


Well I am amused at the moment.

Went in to pay my water bill.

Asked a question about when we shall be expecting the nice lil piece of mail.

Got my answer - "Expect it in the next 24 hours."

The nice "Village" worker - reaches out and hands me a Mug.

A nice travel mug - really nice actually....

"The gov't gave us these to hand out. Would you like one?"

...

"Yep, I'll take one. Thank You."

...

On the way out the door I'm thinking - yep I'll take it - this nice travel mug.

I don't travel

I rarely even drink coffee

but it's free - technically I already paid for it - but since my household can't take advantage
of handouts .... I'll take this one.


but then I thought crosses my brain....

I bet they made this with BPA.

No comments: